[Zope3-Users] Total n00b to zope3 and apache.

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Thu Jul 27 19:42:14 EDT 2006

Hi,

Your rewrite rule is incorrect. Here is something close to meeting your
requirements.

RewriteRule ^(/zope/?.*) http://localhost:8080/++vh++http:localhost:8000/zope/++$1 [P,L]

The important bit is the ++vh++. You may want to start reading here:
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/VirtualHosting

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Darryl