[Zope3-Users] Re: interface machinery

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Tue Jun 6 07:35:57 EDT 2006

Warren Turkal wrote:
> On Friday 02 June 2006 14:52, Stephan Richter wrote:
>> Yes, you can use zope.interface separately from the rest. You can also use
>> zope.schema and zope.component without many other dependencies.
>
> Are there any examples of this type of usage?

(see all the other posts)

Note that installing zope.interface is fairly easy. You can simply
install it from an egg: http://download.zope.org/distribution/. Once
it's installed, you can use interfaces the way you're used to from Zope:

  from zope.interface import Interface

  class MyInterface(Interface):
      pass # etc...

If you want adaption to work, I suggest you install zope.component. It's
not required to make adaption work (twisted doeesn't use it), but it
makes things very easy.

Philipp