[Zope3-Users] SFTP , SSL

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Jun 16 17:53:02 EDT 2006

Hi Mike. Can you confirm you have pyopenssl-0.6 installed and proper
paths in your config. It should look like this in your config if you are
using the default files supplied.

<sslserver>
    type HTTPS
    address 8443
    privatekeypath $CONFDIR/server.pem
    certificatepath $CONFDIR/server.pem
</sslserver>

Just to let you know I am running on mac and everything is fine for me.
I am on OSX 10.3.

Regards,
David