[Zope3-Users] SFTP , SSL

Andreas Reuleaux reuleaux at web.de
Fri Jun 16 18:27:40 EDT 2006

I just read Davids answer - interesting - and I am a bit confused:
So HTTPS seems to be working now, supported and enabled? - Is this the
official status for SSL now? Or is it just working on Mac OS X, is
pyopenssl officially required - if so, then I think this should be
stated somewhere in the release notes.

I must admit it has been a while that I tried HTTPS (with no succes at
that time) and the "(disabled for now because of error handling
problems)" that I found in the release notes was just the explanation
I found convincing at that time.

-Andreas