[Zope3-Users] Using twisted spread client within zope

Stéphane Brault stephane_brault at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 22 08:30:35 EDT 2006

Hi again,
 in order to call my twisted process I need to run the spread client within Zope,
 is this possible (maybe through a utility). I'm not sure this would integrate well
 with Zope mainly because of the twisted logic (deferred, ...), but I might be wrong
 (this wouldn't be the first time ;-)). Has someone had any experience with that ?

 Thanks,

 Stéphane