[Zope3-Users] Running Zope3 as a Windows XP Service

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 16:05:43 EDT 2006

[Daniel Roberson]
> How do you, or can you, run Zope 3 as a Windows XP service?
> I only see or read about using the runzope command from the bin directory.
> I want to register it as a Windows XP service.
> Any suggestions???

I don't know the current state of the Zope3 docs, but if you can't
find anything there, you could follow the last part of the developer
instructions for testing a Zope3 Windows installer before it's
released:

http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/ZopeWindowsRelease

Look for "Try running Zope as a Windows Service".  It's not hard, and
especially not the second time you do it ;-)