[Zope3-Users] Expression not working in Zope3

Daniel Roberson droberson at robertdaniels.net
Thu Jun 22 23:27:45 EDT 2006

OK, I added a Folder and called it MyFolder in the ZMI and then gave to
folder a title called "Some Cool Title".
Then I created a ZPT page in the folder and enter some html and tal
script as directed in the Zope 3
Develop's Handbook page 18.  I then clicked to open the ZPT and did a
preview.

The page displays but the tal line which reads:
<h1 tal:content="context/zope:title">title here</h1> and is to display
the title of the folder "Some Cool Title"
in place of "title here" does not display and there is no error code given.

Any suggestions as to why the tal command is not working???