[Zope3-Users] export\import content

Jegenye 2001 Bt (Miklós Prisznyák) jegenye2001 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 19:40:06 EDT 2006

Michael,

There isn't such a thing like zexp in Zope2.
Your best bet is to back up the whole of the stuff (file "Data.fs"), I
think.

There's a mechanism (zsync) to do ZODB <-> file system  content
synchronization which would come in handy for this.
It's  in the SVN version  of Zope 3 (or maybe in  v3.3 again, too).   This
used to be there in earlier versions and then later it was removed from the
releases because it was broken.  I'm not sure how usable it is now,  it
didn't work when I tried it a while ago.
This feature is rather neglected by the Zope 3 developers, I'm afraid.  Or
perhaps I should say "it's in the works" like TTW development. :p

Best,
  Miklos

--
  Mikl¨®s Priszny¨¢k