[Zope3-Users] closing external 8080 access when using apache proxy/rewrite

Joel Moxley jfmoxley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 11:39:43 EST 2006

I'm running a site at 8080 accessed through apache using the normal
proxy/rewrite methods detailed in philikon and srichter's books.

I'm thinking about using apache authentication, so obviously I'd need
to shut off any outside 8080 access that would bypass apache.  **What
is The Best Way to do this?**

I've searched around without luck.  Should I do something on the zope
side?  On the packet filtering side?  Thanks,

Joel

PS.  Apache config is annoying.