Choice field missing too ? Was: [Zope3-Users] question: can I make a view trusted: A BUG

Andreas Elvers andreas at work.de
Tue Mar 21 08:09:30 EST 2006

Hi,

there is already a collector entry for the bug below, but I think the
ChoiceField has the same issue.
I too encountered a ForbiddenAttribute while accessing the title
attribute of a ChoiceField.
Adding the code below to fields.zcml with the corresponding changes did
the trick. The error went away.

I added to zope.app.schema.fields.zcml:

   <content class="zope.schema.Choice">

     <factory
	id="zope.schema.Choice"
	title="Choice Field"
	description="Choice Field" />

     <require like_class="zope.schema.Field" />

- Andreas