[Zope3-Users] DropdownWidget with SimpleVocabulary causes ConversionError.

wata at kke.biglobe.ne.jp wata at kke.biglobe.ne.jp
Mon Mar 27 04:11:45 EST 2006

Hi, Michael.

Your explanations make things very clear.
It was my misuse of SimleVocabulary/SimpleTerm.

I misunderstood the responsibility of token. I didn't notice
that DroopdownWidget renders token only when no title is given.

When reading the docstrings of ITerm/ITokenizedTerm/ITitledTokenizedTerm,
I couldn't realize such things that you explained.  It would
be nice that there were a document like your explanation.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Katsutoshi
--
Watanabe, Katsutoshi

# I beg you to point out the error or rudeness of my english.
# Thank you.