[Zope3-Users] Internationalization, Widgets, and Currency

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Mon May 8 17:33:27 EDT 2006

I am trying to implement a currency input using a Float widget.  However,
the widget is populated with a strange character, and when saving the data
that strange character causes problems. I do not see a Currency widget.
What is the proper internationalization technique in regards to currency and
widgets?

If I just use the float widget without the locale, the numbers are displayed
without the trailing zeros that are standard, although it otherwise works
fine.  For example, US $1.20 is displayed as 1.2.

--

David Johnson

djohnson at jsatech.com

201 Main Street Suite 1320