[Zope3-Users] Skinning in Zope 3.3

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Thu May 11 09:22:26 EDT 2006

Both of the Zope 3 developer's books explain this quite well.  I think
Phillip's has the shortest example.  Skins are one of the few Zope 3
concepts I was able to implement quickly.  All sources will assume that you
understand TAL, and METAL.

You can download the source from either book either of the Zope 3 SVN or the
worldcookery site.