[Zope3-Users] How to distribute distinct components among multiple Zope servers?

Reinhold Strobl reinhold.strobl at gmx.net
Wed May 17 01:42:48 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have got a general question: I want my web application to run over multiple
servers.

For instance, server A provides the views and server B provides business
functionality via utilities. As a side effect, this should help to increase
scalability, since I split functionality over multiple servers.

But how to I get them to work together? Is XML-RPC the right/only solution?

Thanks a lot in advance for your replies,

Reinhold