[Zope3-Users] There isn't enough context to get URL information.

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Thu May 25 06:56:28 EDT 2006

Stephan Richter wrote:

> On Thursday 25 May 2006 05:50, Achim Domma wrote:
>> class Workspace(Persistent):
>>      implements(IWorkspace)
>
> This is your problem. Workspace is not implementing ILocation (or IContained).

Thanks a lot! It works now! Do I understand the problem right:

I was able to insert a Workspace into a folder, because it is proxied
automatically by a ContainedProxy. The contained ArticleFolder gets the
Workspace instance as parent, but not the ContainedProxy which holds the
required __parent__ attribute? That's the problem, right?

Achim