[Zope3-Users] How to prevent several notifications of events ?

Thierry FLORAC tflorac at ulthar.net
Wed May 31 18:42:20 EDT 2006

  Hi,

I've build a simple adapter that modifies context properties through
annotations ; everything works fine.
In several cases, when some attributes are updated, I do a
"notify(ObjectModifiedEvent(self.context))" so that several subscribers
are called.

My problem is then that if several attributes modifications are done,
several "ObjectModifiedEvent" are sent and the same handler is called
several times (with the same parameters) ; so is it easily possible to
prevent the same event to be called several times for a same context and
a same request ?
Or should I try to use request annotations and subscribe to
IEndRequestEvent (if it's not too late and not too expensive...) ?

Thanks for any help,

  Thierry

believed to be clean.