[Zope3-Users] security problem setting Annotations with an adapter

Dominique Lederer dominique.lederer at inode.at
Fri Nov 10 14:36:18 EST 2006

hi!

i just added an adapter to my content-class, which gets and sets some
Annotations.

at the moment i do this in the adapters init to be able to set them:

def __init__(self, context):
        from zope.security.proxy import removeSecurityProxy
        self.context = removeSecurityProxy(context)

otherwise i get an
ForbiddenAttribute: ('__annotations__', <my_class object at 0xa6853cec>
Error

whats the right way to tell the zope security policy that setting
Annotaions via Adapter is allowed?

thanks in advance!

cheers
Dominique