[Zope3-Users] no object attributes on IObjectAddedEvent / IObjectCreatedEvent?

Fri Nov 24 11:20:48 EST 2006

Am Freitag, 24. November 2006 16:55 schrieb Dominique Lederer:
> hi
>
> just tried to retrive some objects attributes (from an object i created
> vie ZMI) on the IObjectCreatedEvent. Got just emty attributes, so i
> tried it with IObjectAddedEvent, but my attributes are still in initial
> state .
>
> it works with IObjectModifiedEvent, but thats not my use-case.
>
> is there any other event i have to use to retrieve my attributes after
> an object has been created?

Quotation from a posting from Fred Drake about the same problem:

Are you using browser:addform?  There are four different attributes
that can be used to tailor when attributes of the object are set:
arguments, keyword_arguments, set_before_add, and set_after_add.
Fields that are input but not included in any of these are set after
adding the object to it's container.
<<

Regards,

Florian