[Zope3-Users] Annotations factory

Rupert Redington rupert at neontribe.co.uk
Tue Nov 28 14:07:01 EST 2006

I've just made my first annotation adapter using
zope.annotation.factory, but I find myself needing access to some
attributes of the adapted object. Using the older pattern I would gain
access to the original object through the context passed to the __init__
of my adapter. The annotations factory doesn't pass a context to the
adapter.

Should I revert to the old pattern if I'm going to need continued access
to the unadapted object or is there a clever reference somewhere that I
can't find?

Thanks,

Rupert