[Zope3-Users] svn.zope.org and www.zope.org not online

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Tue Oct 10 13:09:08 EDT 2006

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 11:48:35AM -0400, Benji York wrote:
> Roger Ineichen wrote:
> >www.zope.org is  still not reachable.
> >Do I get a old cached DNS entry from my DNS provider?
>
> Not exactly, the IP hasn't changed.  The new DNS host seems to be
> handing out the wrong IPs.

Just double-checking: the SSH host key shouldn't have changed?
I'm getting this warning now:

  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
  @       WARNING: POSSIBLE DNS SPOOFING DETECTED!          @
  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
  The RSA host key for svn.zope.org has changed,
  and the key for the according IP address 63.240.213.171
  is unknown. This could either mean that
  DNS SPOOFING is happening or the IP address for the host
  and its host key have changed at the same time.

> >What is the correct working IP for svn.zope.org?
>
> 63.240.213.173

Ok, that's a new one.  I see 63.240.213.171 in one network, and
63.240.213.1 back at the office.

It's probably best to wait until the various DNS servers stop acting
crazy.

Marius Gedminas
--
It's not illegal to disagree with my opinions (*).
[...]