[Zope3-Users] REPRESENT US IN YOUR AREA

JFE STEEL hajimebada_hk at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Oct 12 10:56:29 EDT 2006

             JFE-STEEL CORPORATION

JFE Steel Corporation was established on April 1, 2003. Our goal is to become an "excellent company" in the 21st century by fulfilling our basic corporate mission of "contributing to society with the world's highest technology.

You are in receipt of this mail, as we need your services as a representative who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in mainly in America/Canada and other parts of the world, as well as making payments through you to us.

If you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad.

Please contact our CEO, Mr Hajime Bada
for more information thru: email:hajimebada_hk at yahoo.com.hk

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate the mode through which we will pay for your services as our representative in America/Canada. Note that there is no FINANCIAL OBLIGATION on your part.

Please if you are interested forward your Full Names, Phone/Fax numbers and your full contact addresses to :Mr. Hajime Bada,
email:hajimebada_hk at yahoo.com.hk

Regards,
Andrew Brooks.
Public Relations Officer,