[Zope3-Users] Missing the point

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Fri Oct 13 22:53:00 EDT 2006

Hi Luiz,

Too much coding without beer is no fun. Too much beer and coding gets
messy. I've been guilty of both. :-)

There is a recent thread that I think applies to your questions, one
mail of which is:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-users/2006-October/004664.html

which includes a link to:
http://blogs.lovelysystems.com/srichter/2006/09/20/the-skin-browser-and-lovely-systems-new-development-workflow/

Yes, Zope3 does require a lot of configuration/zcml work. But as an
example I have recently been building a site where the work was in just
building and configuring views (and a few adapters) on content objects
that were already developed for another project. It has been fun - even
without beer.

Hope this helps.
Darryl