[Zope3-Users] Field sets in zope3

ksmith93940-dev at yahoo.com ksmith93940-dev at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 15:07:56 EDT 2006

At least part of this story is being worked on in z3c.multiform,
however it's a project that states itself as being in it's infancy and
doesn't seem to be very active. If anyone is interested in
collaborating on this, I'm very interested in advancing this story.

Kevin Smith
Monterey County Weekly newspaper