[Zope3-Users] ForbiddenAttribute problem with viewlet manager and hurry.workflow

Thierry Florac thierry.florac at onf.fr
Wed Oct 18 08:04:49 EDT 2006

Le mercredi 18 octobre 2006 à 13:31 +0200, Thierry Florac a écrit :
>   Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use the "hurry.workflow" package (loaded from CVS) to
> handle a simple workflow.
> I've created a ViewletManager to display available transitions, but a
> ForbiddenAttribute exception is raised. I know that this exception is
> due to missing permissions settings, but no configuration is working...
>
> This is the code of my viewlet manager :
>
>         class WorkflowTransitions(object):
>
>             implements(IContentProvider)
>             adapts(Interface, IDefaultBrowserLayer, Interface)
>
>             template = ViewPageTemplateFile('transitions.pt')
>
>             def __init__(self, context, request, view):
>                 self.context = context
>                 self.request = request
>                 self.__parent__ = view
>
>             def update(self):
>                 wf = zapi.queryUtility(IWorkflow)
>                 if wf is not None:
>                     info = IWorkflowInfo(self.context)
>                     self._transitions = info.getManualTransitionsIds()
>                 else:
>                     self._transitions = []
>
>             @property
>             def transitions(self):
>                 return self._transitions
>
>             def render(self, *args, **kw):
>                 return self.template(self, *args, **kw)
>
> I've tryed to define several security declarations in ZCML, but none is
> working. The exception is raised while accessing
> "getManualTransitionIds()" method :
>
>   File ".../onf/publication/browser/viewlets/transition/__init__.py", \
>       line 45, in update
>     ids = info.getManualTransitionsIds()
>   ForbiddenAttribute: ('getManualTransitionsIds', \
>       <hurry.workflow.workflow.WorkflowInfo object at 0xb4f5cd8c>)

Oops, Sorry !!
The error was a simple syntax error : correct method name is
"getManualTransitionIds()", without the "s".
But as said in a previous post, the ForbiddenAttribute exception is
strange in such a case...

Thanks,

  Thierry Florac
--
  Chef de projet intranet/internet
  Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
  Mél : thierry.florac at onf.fr
  Tél. : +33 01.40.19.59.64
  Fax. : +33 01.40.19.59.85