[Zope3-Users] problems with getting started on hurry.workflow

Dominique Lederer dominique.lederer at inode.at
Thu Oct 19 05:18:50 EDT 2006

hi,

i´m stuck at the basics.

how to i get my content object to be workflow aware?

i read through the package doctest, but i cant adapt that to the actual
zcml - interface - content-object stuff.

my content object provides IAnnotatable.
at my configure.zcml i adapt this:

<adapter
        for=".interfaces.IContentObject"
        provides="hurry.workflow.interfaces.IWorkflowState"
        factory="hurry.workflow.workflow.WorkflowState" />

<adapter
        for=".interfaces.IContentObject"
        provides="hurry.workflow.interfaces.IWorkflowInfo"
        factory="hurry.workflow.workflow.WorkflowInfo" />

ok. but what now? where to define a recent workflow, where to stick my
content object into the workflow?

maybe someone can give me a hint or point me to an implemented example.

thanks in advance!

Dom