[Zope3-Users] TAL, TALES, METAL documentation

Perry Smith pedz at easesoftware.com
Sun Oct 22 08:34:28 EDT 2006

On Oct 21, 2006, at 11:41 PM, Fred Drake wrote:

> On 10/21/06, Perry Smith <pedz at easesoftware.com> wrote:
>> It is easy to find Zope 2 documentation for these items but I have
>> not seen
>> how much Zope 3 kept or changed.
>>
>> For Zope 3 are these the right places to look:
>
> Yes, those are the right place.  I've added links to these documents
> in the documentation section of the Zope 3 wiki.

Thanks.  They are fairly old.  Appendix C of the Zope book (which is
Zope 2) has a number of items that are not listed in those pages.  I
don't know if they apply to Zope 3.  Also, last night, I was reading
about "Content Providers" and "Viewlets and Viewlet Managers" which
are TAL statements not listed in Appendix C or the TAL 1.4 Spec.

You can find those pages by clicking the "Help" from the
administration panel, click API, then click Book.  This isn't a link
to the Zope 3 book.