[Zope3-Users] Granting roles automatically ?

Thierry Florac thierry.florac at onf.fr
Fri Oct 27 06:57:24 EDT 2006

  Hi,

I have two kinds of principals in my current application development :
 - internal ones, which are authenticated via an LDAP directory
 - external ones, which are authenticated via a simple user's folder
stored in Zope database.
Everything is handled by a PluggableAuthentication tool without any
problem.

What I'd like to do is to be able to grant a set of roles automatically
to my internal principals authenticated via LDAP. Is it possible ?

Thanks for any answer,

  Thierry Florac
--
  Chef de projet intranet/internet
  Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
  Mél : thierry.florac at onf.fr
  Tél. : +33 01.40.19.59.64
  Fax. : +33 01.40.19.59.85