[Zope3-Users] Formlib examples

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Sep 6 06:23:55 EDT 2006

On Thursday 10 August 2006 22:32, Darryl Cousins wrote:
> I am having an extraordinary amount of bother coming to grips with the
> formlib module. Could anyone offer up complex examples with multiple
> schemas and subforms; and as an extended topic, examples including
> custom fields and widgets. My own attempts to date have ended up
> unneccessarily complex and indeed I have found it necessary to fall back
> to templates and BrowserView, to my shame.

Unfortunately, there are less formlib code samples out there than it should
be. I think the SchoolTool project has started using formlib, so you might
find some samples there. Also, zope.webdev uses formlib.

http://svn.zope.org/zope.webdev/

Unfortunately, this is all I have for you. I have plenty of customer code, but
it would be too hard to extract for a response.