[Zope3-Users] z3c.extfile and ZEO ?

Thierry FLORAC tflorac at ulthar.net
Wed Sep 6 16:03:08 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-06 at 14:20 -0300, David Pratt wrote:

> Thierry, you may want to consider blobs when they become generally
> available through zodb. It takes care of the management details for ZEO
> and files.

Is there any planned release date for this feature ?
Do you think that it could be included in the next stable release of
Zope ??

Thanks for any information,
Thierry

P.S. : is there, in fact, any planned release date for the next stable
release of Zope3 ? That can seem a stupid question, but I'm currently
building a quite important web site with Zope3 (release 3.3.0b2) without
any problem ; it's just quite difficult, on a "political" point of view,
to convince managers that you are going to deploy your application with
a Beta version of your application server...

believed to be clean.