[Zope3-Users] Re: How to make a new namespace for pagetemplates?

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Fri Sep 8 09:49:47 EDT 2006

On 9/8/06, Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:
> * Solution outside of Zope.
>
> Martijn suggested a JavaScript. If you need it to work for
> non-JavaScript browsers, I suggest a WSGI middleware that checks for
> text/html data and transforms <a> elements as needed. You could do the
> transformation in XSLT or Python (e.g. via elementtree).

Or do as zc.resourcelibrary does; implement a subclass of
BrowserResponse that does the transformation for you. Then override
the default request (so it'll use your response). See
http://svn.zope.org/zc.resourcelibrary/trunk/src/zc/resourcelibrary/publication.py?rev=69889&view=auto
and http://svn.zope.org/zc.resourcelibrary/trunk/src/zc/resourcelibrary/configure.zcml?rev=68929&view=auto

--
Martijn Pieters