[Zope3-Users] Re: Books example

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Sun Sep 10 04:22:22 EDT 2006

Kim L. Jacobsen wrote:
> Philipp,
>
> Regarding this subject... When I try the examples from chapter 7 in
> your book, I get the following error, when I try to add a Recipe. I
> simple can't figure out, how to resolve it. Any suggestions?
>
> I'm using Zope 3.2.1

This is a known erratum:

* page 96, Example 7.4.1: Due to an incompatible change from Zope 3.1 to
Zope 3.2, The custom sequence widget no longer works as listed. Adding
the following code to the widget class fixes the problem:

def __init__(self, context, value_type, request):
     return super(DynamicSequenceWidget, self).__init__(context, request)