[Zope3-Users] Re: zope.contentprovider and z3c.traverser

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Sep 11 12:27:59 EDT 2006

On Sunday 10 September 2006 22:29, Darryl Cousins wrote:
> z3c.traverser and zope.contentprovider are helpful packages with good
> and clear doctests. It didn't much time to get up and running with them.
> However the packages do not include an example of how to configure my
> new useful code into my project.
>
> I got it figured (well, ... it works):
>
> http://kpug.zwiki.org/Zope3Faq#configuring-z3c-traverser-and-zope-contentpr
>ovider

Hello everyone,

this is a response to several messages over the last days concerning
documentation. I think what you are all doing with the online FAQs, books,
recipes, etc. is just wonderful. I feel this is documentation a lot of people
are longing for. And this type of documentation can only be done by people
learning the framework; the experts write README's. :-)