[Zope3-Users] Autocreated content objects

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 07:42:08 EDT 2006

On 9/27/06, Darryl Cousins <darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz> wrote:
>   <browser:menuItem
>       menu="zmi_actions" title="Add sample gallery"
>       for="zope.app.folder.interfaces.IFolder"
>       action="addSampleGallery.html"
>       permission="zope.ManageSite"
>       />
>
> The install method obviously does a lot more including sample content,
> principals etc. And then there is a subscriber to the application's
> IObjectAddedEvent which does set up only possible after the content is
> located.

Ah.  You're still using an explicit gesture in the user interface to
add this content, then?  Ok.  I certainly hadn't understood that you
wanted this to require a UI gesture.

That doesn't require nearly as much spelunking around how Z3 starts up.   :-)

  -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca