[Zope3-Users] Zope 3.3.0 - Adding Utilities to Content Space

Tom Dossis td at yoma.com.au
Wed Sep 27 21:13:05 EDT 2006

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> On behalf of the Zope 3 development team I'm proud to announce the final
> Zope 3.3.0 release. There were no changes since the 3.3.0 release
> candidate.

I've noticed the following changes in the zope 3.3 ZMI

Zope 3.3 - Can add utilities anywhere, e.g. to Folders (content space).
Zope 3.2 - Can only add utilities to a Site Mgmt Folder

Zope 3.3 - All Objects have a ZMI Registration Tab
Zope 3.2 - Only ILocalUtility? objects have a reg. tab

Is this intentional?
I seem to recall an objective of zope3 was to remove 'tools' from
content space?

Thanks
-Tom