[Zope3-Users] Versionitis with psycopgda Again

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Thu Sep 28 10:00:53 EDT 2006

Greetings.  The last time I was matching up psycopgda with a new Zope
installation, I was informed I should not be using the tarball for 1.0.0 on
zope.org but instead using the psycopgda at the subversion head.  Doing so
worked fine with Zope 3.2.1.

Today I need to install another Zope 3.2.1 but the head of that subversion
repository has moved on and no longer works.  It appears to have been updated
for Zope 3.3.0, with zope.app.rdb moved under zope.app (a good thing), and I'm
not yet able to jump this site to that version of Zope.

Studying the psycopgda repository for branches/tags I figured there was a tag
set to match psycopgda with each Zope version released, but no luck.  There
are no tags at all in several years.

Any suggestions?  With the popularity of psycopg + Zope3, any chance we could
get psycopgda added into the Zope3 distribution to mitigate this chasing?

-Jeff