[Zope3-Users] still filter in addmenuitem

Ivan Horvath pillesoft at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:25:53 EDT 2007

sorry for attaching files, but in this way may be it will be more clear.
on the Type object.gif you can see that Article can be added to Type objects.
on the Article object.gif you can see that nothing can be added to an
Article object (manually). that's why i use the filter, but the Add
menu point is still visible (rounded with read drawing). and if you
click on it you can see on the article add.gif the screen.
to complete the whole story Article can contain other Article objects,
only the manual adding needs to be disabled.