[Zope3-Users] ZODB? PostgreSQL?

Ariel Eduardo Morales Malpica aemorales at estudiantes.uci.cu
Mon Apr 23 09:21:45 EDT 2007

Hi. I'm working on a project and I'm using ZODB but my mentor advices me
that this model of database will be so big after one or two years. He
consider that because ZODB works with transactions and it's added to
ZODB frequently. My mentor mentioned me PostgreSQL, but I don't want it,
because is better for me use Objet Oriented Database than Relational
Database.
I don't know what to do.
Is true that ZODB can be so big in few years? I'm implementing a Project
Management System and I fear that it could be a problem after a few
years. (use ZODB).