[Zope3-Users] ZODB? PostgreSQL?

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon Apr 23 09:54:08 EDT 2007

Hi. You do not have to have to sacrifice an object database to use
postgres. You may wish to look at pgstorage for your backend and have
best of both worlds. See:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgstorage

I am hoping to eggify this before long and bring it into a namespace
package to make it easier to use in the new buildout system.

Regards,
David