[Zope3-Users] z3c.form: How to hide a button/define action without a button?

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Mon Aug 6 10:41:19 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have form that has two actions, one for searching data, one for storing
parts of this data into the session.

The idea is to have some input fields and a search button. If data is found, a
list of links is displayed. If the user clicks on a link, the other action of
the form should be triggered that stores the data in the session.

Currently, I defined two action with the buttonAndHanlder decorator. The list
of links point to the same view and contain a "form.buttons.store="Store""
attribute.

This works well, but the second "Store" button should be invisible to the
user.

Is there a way simple way to accomplish this? Perhaps via a "hidden=True"
attribute in the buttonAndHandler decorator method?

Best Regards,
Hermann

x1 at aon.at
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7