[Zope3-Users] Creating edit form with z3c.form

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Mon Aug 20 06:43:47 EDT 2007

Am Montag, 20. August 2007 12:09 schrieb Florian Lindner:
> Am Sonntag, 19. August 2007 schrieb Hermann Himmelbauer:
> > Am Samstag, 18. August 2007 12:53 schrieb Florian Lindner:
> > Hmmm, perhaps the browser request is not marked with the IFormLayer
> > layer? (Hence you need a skin that derives from it.)
>
> It's a real browser request (not generated by some piece of test code, but
> from a real browser) with no layer (thus the default layer). Moreover
> mostly indentical code that uses formlib works perfectly.

As far as I know, formlib-based forms work with the default layer, while
z3c.form-based forms need the IFormLayer.

I recommend you to have a look at the z3c.formdemo package, there you will
find working z3c.form examples which you can then clone.

Best Regards,
Hermann

x1 at aon.at
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7