[Zope3-Users] Overriding cssClass on all input widgets

Greg Baker gbaker at cs.mun.ca
Fri Aug 24 15:01:07 EDT 2007

I'm trying to make a skin for my program, but am having trouble getting the
input forms converted over.  I have a skin created by a graphic artist, my
problem now is figuring out how to change the cssClass attribute for all my
widgets.

Currently my forms are registered like this:
    <browser:page
        for="zope.app.container.interfaces.IAdding"
        name="ship.IncidentReport"
        class=".incidentreport.IncidentReportAddForm"
        permission="zope.View" />

where .incidentreport.IncidentReportAddForm specifies the template for the
form.  I plan to register all the forms like this.

Any ideas as to how I can do this?
Greg