[Zope3-Users] third try: containment

catonano adriano at euma.com
Fri Dec 28 08:44:38 EST 2007

Stephan, Roger,

thanks for your kind replies, I'm sorry for taking a so long time to
reply to you, I dedicate to this Zope 3 personal project my spare time.

As for my difficulties with the ftp files representation of my
components, I found out what the problem was. I just had mis-spelled
the name of an adapter in my code and I also had NO test to test that
single bit of code. My fault ;-)

As for the GUI offering a "contents" tab on not container components,
I just discovered I had written a wrong configuration in my
browser/configure.zcml file

The worse thing is almost all the simptoms I runned into are
described in the book chapter about creating new components (I think;
I'm not sure but I can make this certain if you want me to).

So, blame on me.

Anyhow I didn't know what the effect of turning on the developer mode
was and that helped me to settle this down.

So, thanks for your help. The FM is not the only way to settle things
down, after all ;-)

Now, I'm on my way again to complete this project

Bye
Catonano