[Zope3-Users] newbie database adapter questions

tyson twenger at vltool.com
Thu Feb 1 18:22:27 EST 2007

Hi,
  I just started looking into Zope3 and I am unsure on how to create
forms that interact with my database.  I have the psycopg adapter
installed and working.  I just want to create a simple html form that
will load some values into a couple text fields from my postgreSQL
database and display the results.  It seems like most of the examples
only explain how to create forms by using interfaces and objects.  I
don't want a user within zope to create a form in the ZODB, I just want
to them to open up a location to url and see results from my database.
Can somebody point me in the correct direction for what I am looking
for.  Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Tyson

--
Tyson Wenger
Computer Programmer