[Zope3-Users] Re: PT, i18n and dynamic attributes...how to?

Alex Furlong alex.furlong at gmx.de
Fri Feb 2 09:03:36 EST 2007

>not really  :-)  your example is of course a valid solution, but in my
>opinion an inconvenient one, when it comes to the poor translation guy.

Now, you are getting gready, my friend. :)

I am not sure about the translater thing though. I would certainly prefer  nice message ids and not stuff like this:

msgid="Hi, please <a href=\"${href}\">click</a> here!"

You shold choose message ids that describe your semantics.

Bye

Alex
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail?ac=OM.GX.GX003K11711T4781a