[Zope3-Users] Job Opening

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Sat Feb 10 03:41:53 EST 2007

As before, I am posting here because I do not know where else to post.

We continue to grow and are searching again for another Zope 3
engineer.  We would love to talk with anyone who might be
interested.  We love Zope and plan on being a big part of its
continued success in the marketplace.  We are developing a number of
large financial applications and systems using Zope.

Perks include:
* Working from home
* Working with Zope 3
* All the other standard 21st century benefits

We are flexible and open minded though we do want someone full time
as opposed to a consultant basis or project basis.

Warm regards,
David