[Zope3-Users] Can I override IntId's subscriber in overrides.zcml?

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Wed Feb 28 15:03:46 EST 2007

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 04:35:07PM +0000, Alek Kowalczyk wrote:
> I think I'll start another thread (based on
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.zope3.user/5692) because I think
> this is a new question.
>
> I would like to override IntId's subscriber (to catch NotYet exception there)
> with my own subscriber. The original subscriber is defined as:
>   <subscriber handler=".addIntIdSubscriber" />
>
> How to override such subscriber in my etc/overrides.zcml?

I'm pretty sure that is not possible.

IIRC you found a better solution to the problem: redefine the
IKeyReference adapter for your objects so that the NotYet exception
never occurs.

Marius Gedminas
--
The laser etcher can accept most any image data, (think logos or screen dumps!)
and render it on a heat-sensitive surface. There's a big tunable exhaust fan,