[Zope3-Users] Grant problem

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Jan 8 02:44:47 EST 2007

On Tuesday 19 December 2006 17:15, Jonas Jarutis wrote:
> I get this error the i try to enter grant screen from ZMI:
> Does anyone know what is the problem?

No, I cannot reproduce this problem. You might have to tell us more about your
authentication utility setup.

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
>   Module zope.app.form.browser.source, line 198, in __call__
>      value = self._value()
>   Module zope.app.form.browser.source, line 163, in _value
>      if token is not None:UnboundLocalError: local variable 'token'
> referenced before assignment

I have checked the code, and yes it is possible that token could not be
defined, so this is sort of a bug. However, I do not understand how this case
could happen in this particular situation.