[Zope3-Users] One single EditForm for several objects

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Jan 8 03:13:44 EST 2007

On Friday 03 November 2006 05:16, Nordmann Arne wrote:
> The actual problem is the EditForm. Basically I do the same as above,
> using formlib and the two schemas. But now I get the following
> traceback:

You cannot use one form for several objects. It's a mood point/side effect
that it works for the add form. You need to create a form for each object and
them create a view that combines the two forms. This is easier than it
sounds. A slight derivation woudl be to make the IFooContained edit form a
sub-form of the IFooContainer form.