[Zope3-Users] Re: selling zope to a CTO

Patrick Gerken do3ccqrv at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 11 09:16:56 EST 2007

On 1/11/07, Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:

> Christophe Combelles wrote:
> > Roy Mathew a écrit :
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> Does anyone know of a canned presentation or slides/papers that would
> >> help convince an openminded CTO/CIO that Zope (z3) makes business
> >> sense in a world dominated by huge J2EE and .NET projects.

Good reference projects, with news coverage. Googling often won't help,
because the intersting reference tend to look non technical
http://www.computerwoche.de/nachrichten/575790/
contains no zope for example but is a zope based product in an eads sub
division.
www.zope.de contains references,  www.zope.org too.

Btw. to everybody, how do I add reference sites to zope.org, there is no
content type for it.

Best regards,

               Patrick