[Zope3-Users] Checkout

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Fri Jan 19 10:20:13 EST 2007

Yes. Excuse my lack of explanation.  When developing an eCommerce
site, a customer will in the end need to check out.  They will have a
shopping cart (which can be handled through sessions and a SQL
database), and then they will need to select a form of payment, a
delivery address, and complete their purchase.  It's been my
experience this is one the most difficult parts of an eCommerce
application.

I realize in retrospect that checkout may imply something about
source control.

Thanks